Sprightly the manufacturing company that makes Sprightly CBD Salve has been making cbd salve since 2019. FDA has not issued any warning letters to Sprightly. Buying CBD Salve from Sprightly has a money back guarantee.
|CBD Brand Reputation & Transparency|
|Reputation||No customer reviews|
|Lab testing||Tested by ACS Laboratory|
|COA (Certificate of Analysis )||Yes|
Review Highlights: Sprightly Salve
2000mg of CBD
|Quantity Of CBD In This Jar|
|Amount of CBD in Jar||1.7oz|
|Percentage of CBD in Jar||40%|
|Percentage of Other ingredients||59.7%|
|Percentage of THC in Jar||less than 0.3%|
|Cost of CBD In This Jar|
|CBD Product Price||$59.00|
|Cost of CBD per Milliliter||$0.03 per ml|
|Notable Product Characteristics|
Decision Making Factors
|CBD Quality||VERY GOOD|
|For Pain||VERY GOOD|
|For Skin Conditions||VERY GOOD|
|For General Skin Care||VERY GOOD|
|Value For Money||GOOD|
The Sprightly CBD Salve claims to provide relief from chronic body, muscle, and joint pains. It is said to relieve arthritis pain, reduce swelling, inflammation, and irritation. It also claims to relieve tension and ease muscle soreness. The salve contains less than 0.3% THC and has a buttery smooth texture. It can be used on the face and body and is thoroughly absorbed by the skin to provide deep relief from topical pain.
Findings: Sprightly CBD Salve
The salve contains 2000 mg of CBD.
The salve is made using full-spectrum CBD extracted from industrial hemp grown in Eastern North Carolina, US.
The scent of the salve is not known.
There are no customer reviews on the company website.
Each bottle is priced at $49 for 1.7 oz of CBD salve.
The company gets the products tested by an independent third-party lab.
The salve is made using full-spectrum CBD oil, MCT coconut oil, and other ingredients.
How to Apply Sprightly CBD Salve?
- Take a small quantity of the salve
- Apply to the key areas such as elbows, knees, feet, shoulders, neck, face, temple, soles of the feet, etc.
- Adjust the dosage as required
- Meant for external use only
- Store away from direct sunlight, in a cool and dry place
- Do not use the salve a year after opening it
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The products are tested by ACS Laboratory, Sun City Center, Florida, US.
- We can find the batch number of the product on the lab report, which can be accessed from the product webpage.
- The product passes the US and European limits for THC as it contains less than 0.3% THC.
- We can access the lab report from the product webpage: https://www.mysprightly.com/product/cbd-salve-2000-mg-full-spectrum
- Direct link to the lab report: https://assets.website-files.com/5edfdb6d92f3f2883d95e48f/6082c1012a20796dfb45e7ac_Sprightly%20COA_Salve%202000mg%20Lot%20_21096.pdf
Sprightly was established in 2019 to provide high-quality, all-natural CBD products in the US. The company believes in delivering the best quality CBD products made using superior and trustworthy ingredients. The company’s HQ is located in Greensville, North Carolina. Contact: https://www.mysprightly.com/contact
The company headquarters are located in Greenville, North Carolina, US.
The company offers a 100% money-back guarantee to customers who are not fully satisfied with the product. Specific details are not found on the company website.
CBD Extraction Method
The extraction process is not mentioned on the company website.
Quality of Customer Support
Customers can contact the support team through the Contact page on the company website.
The company offers free shipping on all orders over $100. The company sells CBD products only in the US.
The company donates $1 to the Best Friends Animal Society for every purchase made by the customers.
|Guarantee & Deliverability|
|Refund Policy||No information|