Sprightly CBD Salve 2000mg Review
Product & Pricing
Sprightly CBD Salve
2000mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
The scent of the salve is not known
Specific details are not found on the company website
- Provides relief from chronic topical pain
- Has a smooth buttery texture
- Contains less than 0.3% THC
- Relieves inflammation and swelling
- The extraction method is not mentioned
- The shipping details are not available
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, FAB CBD Topical CBD Cream ranks 6th out of 87.
|5||Prehemptive Natural Pain Relief CBD Cream||85|
|6||FAB CBD Topical CBD Cream||84|
|7||1937 Wellness CBD Comfort Cream||83|
The Sprightly CBD Salve claims to provide relief from chronic body, muscle, and joint pains. It is said to relieve arthritis pain, reduce swelling, inflammation, and irritation. It also claims to relieve tension and ease muscle soreness. The slave contains less than 0.3% THC and has a buttery smooth texture. It can be used on the face and body and is thoroughly absorbed by the skin to provide deep relief from topical pain.
Findings: FAB CBD Topical CBD Cream
The salve contains 2000 mg of CBD.
The salve is made using full-spectrum CBD extracted from industrial hemp grown in Eastern North Carolina, US.
The scent of the salve is not known.
There are no customer reviews on the company website.
Each bottle is priced at $49 for 1.7 oz of CBD salve.
The company gets the products tested by an independent third-party lab.
The salve is made using full-spectrum CBD oil, MCT coconut oil, and other ingredients.
How to Apply Sprightly CBD Salve?
- Take a small quantity of the salve
- Apply to the key areas such as elbows, knees, feet, shoulders, neck, face, temple, soles of the feet, etc.
- Adjust the dosage as required
- Meant for external use only
- Store away from direct sunlight, in a cool and dry place
- Do not use the salve a year after opening it
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The products are tested by ACS Laboratory, Sun City Center, Florida, US.
- We can find the batch number of the product on the lab report, which can be accessed from the product webpage.
- The product passes the US and European limits for THC as it contains less than 0.3% THC.
- We can access the lab report from the product webpage: https://www.mysprightly.com/product/cbd-salve-2000-mg-full-spectrum
- Direct link to the lab report: https://assets.website-files.com/5edfdb6d92f3f2883d95e48f/6082c1012a20796dfb45e7ac_Sprightly%20COA_Salve%202000mg%20Lot%20_21096.pdf
Sprightly was established in 2019 to provide high-quality, all-natural CBD products in the US. The company believes in delivering the best quality CBD products made using superior and trustworthy ingredients. The company’s HQ is located in Greensville, North Carolina. Contact: https://www.mysprightly.com/contact
The company headquarters are located in Greenville, North Carolina, US.
The company offers a 100% money-back guarantee to customers who are not fully satisfied with the product. Specific details are not found on the company website.
CBD Extraction Method
The extraction process is not mentioned on the company website.
Quality of Customer Support
Customers can contact the support team through the Contact page on the company website.
The company offers free shipping on all orders over $100. The company sells CBD products only in the US.
The company donates $1 to the Best Friends Animal Society for every purchase made by the customers.
READ THIS NEXT
There are a lot of CBD salves available on the market. They all have different strengths and ingredients. Here’s a list of the top 7 CBD salves on the market today, and we’ve covered every little detail so you can make a well-informed choice.
Discover all you need to know about CBD salves to determine if this type of topical would be a good choice for your needs. Discover when it’s best to use a salve and when to use a different type of topical.