Physicians Grade CBD Cream Review
Physicians Grade sells various CBD products in the US. The company has two CBD topical- cream, and roll-on that claim to provide relief from body pains and inflammation. The products can be used before, during, or after a workout session. The CBD products are cruelty-free, HPLC tested and made using US grown hemp.
What You need To Know
CBD makes up 6.36% of Physicians Grade CBD Cream. Each ml will cost you about 0.07$ which is poor value for money.
Unable to find the details of the scent of the cream. Its medium texture makes it ideal when you need to apply CBD to large parts of the body.
The combination of arnica flower, vitamin E, and CBD makes this CBD Cream a good choice for skincare.
There are no specific customer reviews indicating Physicians Grade CBD Cream may be a poor pain reliever and have anti-inflammatory benefits.
Our analysis of the product strength, formulation, and lab test results help substantiate those claims.
Product & Pricing
Advanced Relief Cooling Cream
750mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
Unable to find the details
There is no information on the company website
- The cream has fast-absorbing technology
- The company offers free shipping in the US
- The cream provides relief from sore muscles and stiff joints
- The CBD extraction process is not mentioned
- The lab reports are not easily accessible
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, Advanced Relief Cooling Cream ranks 76th out of 87.
|75||Revivid Sport 500 Mg CBD Topical Cream||55|
|76||Physicians Grade Advanced Relief Cooling Cream||55|
|77||Amway XS™ CBD Cream||53.33|
The advanced relief cooling cream claims to moisturize the skin and also provide relief from muscle and joint pains, soreness, stiffness, and inflammation. The cream can be easily absorbed by the skin. It creates a soothing and calming effect when applied to the affected area.
People with body pains can find relief by using CBD cream. The cream works well when used before or after a workout session. Using the cream at night will help users get a good night’s sleep. The cream contains less than 0.3% THC.
Findings: Advanced Relief Cooling Cream
Each jar of cream contains 750mg CBD.
The cream is made using 99% pure CBD isolate extracted from US grown hemp.
Unable to find the details.
There are no specific customer reviews on the product page. However, customers can find reviews for various products on the home page and on every product page.
Each jar of cream is priced at $50 (for 4 oz). Customers who subscribe to the product get a 20% discount. The product costs $40/ month for subscribers.
The product has been tested by an independent third-party lab. Scan the QR code on the product to get the lab reports.
The cream is made using pure CBD isolate, arnica flower (for pain relief and inflammation), 10% Emu oil (for heal wounds faster, protect the skin, and relieve pain), menthol, vitamin E, and other ingredients.
How to Apply Advanced Relief Cooling Cream?
- Apply a small portion of the cream (pea-sized) to the affected area
- The cream can be used in the morning, afternoon, and evening/ night (not more than 3-4 times a day)
- Massage it into the skin until it is fully absorbed
- The cream is meant for external use only
- Drinking lots of water and taking adequate rest is also suggested
- Pregnant and nursing women are recommended against using the product
- Do not use on open wounds, broken skin, or cuts
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The name of the third-party lab could not be found on the company website.
- The lab reports are not found on the company website. However, customers can scan the QR code on the homepage to get access to the lab reports.
- The products pass the US and European limits for THC with less than 0.3% THC.
- Scan the QR code available on this page: https://www.physiciansgrade.com/
About Physicians Grade
Physicians Grade has more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing CBD products. The company emphasizes that it tests each product thrice before releasing them into the market. The company is located in the US. Contact: [email protected]
The details are not found on the company website.
There is no information on the company website.
CBD Extraction Method
The extraction process is not mentioned on the company website..
Quality of Customer Support
Customers can contact customer support via phone and email mentioned on the company website.
The company offers free shipping services across the US. The delivery time is 2-3 business days.