Sagely Relief & Recovery Cream Reviewed
Product & Pricing
Sagely Relief & Recovery Cream
125mg of CBD
250mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
250mg and 125mg
2 oz and 4 oz
- The cream is non-greasy and light
- Contains board spectrum CBD oil with less than 0.0025% THC
- Provides instant relief from muscle and joint pains
- The cream is not suitable for long-time CBD users
- Contains only a maximum of 50 mg CBD in a 4 oz bottle
- The lab reports are as transparent and easily accessible from the website
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, Sagely Relief & Recovery Cream ranks 35th out of 87.
|34||Thera Green Instant Freeze Healing Pain Rub||73.33|
|35||Sagely Relief & Recovery Cream||70|
|36||CBDPure Muscle and Joint Cream||70|
Sagely hemp CBD cream comes in 2 oz and 4 oz bottles with 25 mg and 50 mg CBD strength respectively. It is a non-greasy, soothing, and cooling cream that claims to provide relief from body pains. It is made using natural ingredients such as argan oil, peppermint oil, and menthol along with broad-spectrum CBD oil.
The ingredients used are vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and lab tested. The product is made in a GMP-standard facility and tested by third-party labs. It contains no sulfates, paraben, or synthetic fragrances, and is safe to use. It provides good relief from pains and gives an instant cooling effect.
Findings: Sagely Relief & Recovery Cream
The cream comes in two strengths- 125 mg for 2 oz and 250 mg for 4 oz.
The cream has broad-spectrum hemp grown in Colorado and Oregon partner farms that are state certified by the Department of Agriculture in the USA.
The cream has a nice peppermint scent due to the presence of peppermint oil.
Out of 99 reviews, a majority of the customers have rated the product 5 stars, while the rest have rated it 4 stars, with only three customers rating it 3 stars. The cream has an average rating of 4.8 stars on the company website.
One 125 mg bottle costs $16.99 (2 fl oz).
One 250 mg bottle costs $29.99 (4 fl oz)
The company gets the products tested by independent third-party labs.
The cream is made using water, alcohol glycerin, menthol (for cooling and soothing), argan oil, safflower seed oil, peppermint oil, xanthan gum, and other ingredients that claim to provide relief from body, joint, and muscle pains.
How to Apply Sagely Relief & Recovery Cream?
- Take some cream and apply liberally to the affected area
- Massage it lightly for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Use it every day or when the pain occurs
- Do not ingest the cream
- For external/ topical use only
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The details of the third-party lab are not found on the website. However, they can be provided by the customer care upon request.
- The test report can be checked from the company’s website using the batch number of the product. For lab report prior to the purchase, contact customer support via email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- The product passes the US limits for THC at less than 0.0025% as it uses industrial hemp.
- Find the lab reports here by entering the batch number or contact the customer support:
About Sagely Naturals
Sagely Naturals was found in 2015 by Kaley Nichol and Kerrigan Behrens to create a wholesome wellness range of products using high-quality CBD extract. The company sells the products on the website. The headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA. Contact: https://www.sagelynaturals.com/pages/contact-us
The company headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, USA.
The company offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Customers can contact customer care through email for information and are advised to keep the receipts until the issue is resolved.
CBD Extraction Method
The company follows a proprietary extraction process that uses the CO2 method of CBD extraction. The company does not use any harsh solvents or chemicals to extract CBD oil.
Quality of Customer Support
Customer care can be contacted via email, phone, and webchat on the company website.
The company provides free ground shipping in the USA for orders over $36. It does not offer international shipping. The parcels are dispatched within a few hours of placing an order. The delivery waiting time is around 7-10 business days.
READ THIS NEXT
There are a lot of CBD creams out there. They all differ in their strengths and ingredients. In this article, we provide a list of the 7 best CBD Creams out there. To make your life easier, we broken down every detail about each of CBD products we picked.