Nature Script CBD Cryotherapy Pain Relief Gel Reviewed
Product & Pricing
Cryotherapy Pain Relief Gel
400mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
7 days -3 weeks
- The gel provides relief from pain in the back and neck
- The gel has a minty smell
- The company has good customer service
- The gel doesn’t provide relief for everyone
- The gel cannot be shipped to the UK and Canada
- The gel comes in a single size
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, Nature Script CBD Cryotherapy Pain Relief Gel ranks 37th out of 87.
|36||CBDPure Muscle and Joint Cream||70|
|37||Nature Script CBD Cryotherapy Pain Relief Gel||70|
|38||Nutra Moon Organic Hemp Muscle & Joint Cream 1000MG||70|
The pain relief CBD gel contains 100mg CB per every one oz of gel and is said to provide temporary relief from body pains and aches. It is made using premium quality US grown hemp and contains less than 0.3% THC.
Massaging the gel into the affected area will provide a long-lasting cooling and calming sensation due to the presence of menthol as an active ingredient.
Findings: Nature Script CBD Cryotherapy Pain Relief Gel
Each jar contains 400mg CBD.
The gel is made using premium pure CBD extracted from US grown hemp.
The gel has a strong yet pleasant minty smell.
There are 57 customer reviews on the company website. The average rating of the pain relief gel is 4.6 stars.
Each jar of gel is priced at $39.99 (for 4 oz).
The product has been tested by independent third-party labs.
The gel is made using water, pure CBD, menthol 4%, isopropyl alcohol, carbomer, triethanolamine, and other ingredients that claim to provide relief from topical pain.
How to Apply Nature Script CBD Cryotherapy Pain Relief Gel?
- Take a small quantity of the cream
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area
- Massage lightly until it is absorbed by the skin
- Use up to 4 times a day
- The gel is meant for external use only
- Wash hands after every application
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use the gel on open wounds, cuts, and bruises
- Not meant for children less than 18 years and pregnant and nursing women
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The company gets the products tested by Green Scientific Labs, Florida.
- Customers can enter the batch number of the product to get the lab report on the company website.
- Customers can also scan the QR code on the product to directly access the lab reports.
- The product passes the US and European limits for THC as it contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Find the lab reports here:
About Nature Script
Nature’s Script was started in 2018 to deliver high-quality plant-based wellness products for people with an active lifestyle. The company sells a wide range of CBD products in the US and in other parts of the world through the website. Contact: https://naturesscript.com/contact/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is located in the US. The distribution center is in Florida.
The company has a 30-day money-back guarantee program. Customers can contact the support team for more information.
CBD Extraction Method
The company uses the CO2 extraction method to extract CBD from US grown hemp.
Quality of Customer Support
Customers can contact customer support via phone, email, and contact us page on the company website.
The company ships the products within and outside of the US. Orders in the US have a delivery time of 5-10 business days. International orders take around 15-30 business days. However, the company is currently not shipping to the UK. Interested people from other regions can contact customer care for more information.
The company offers senior citizen discount and veteran discount of 15% on all products. Eligible customers are expected to validate their ID.
READ THIS NEXT
There are a lot of CBD creams out there. They all differ in their strengths and ingredients. In this article, we provide a list of the 7 best CBD Creams out there. To make your life easier, we broken down every detail about each of CBD products we picked.