Naternal Defend CBD Salve 2000mg Review
Product & Pricing
Naternal Defend CBD Salve
2000mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
Cocoa Butter scent
- The salve contains less than 0.3% THC
- It is made using natural ingredients
- The company believes in rigorous testing
- The salve warms to touch and provides a soothing sensation
- The salve is available only in the US
- The salve is available in one size and flavor
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, FAB CBD Topical CBD Cream ranks 6th out of 87.
|5||Prehemptive Natural Pain Relief CBD Cream||85|
|6||FAB CBD Topical CBD Cream||84|
|7||1937 Wellness CBD Comfort Cream||83|
The Naternal Defend CBD Salve is said to deliver the benefits of CBD to provide an all-natural solution to users. The salve is soothing when applied and is meant for topical application. It is cruelty-free, pesticide-free, and contains less than 0.3% THC. The salve claims to provide relief from topical body and muscle pain. It is suitable for people with an active lifestyle.
Findings: Naternal Defend CBD Salve
The salve contains 2000mg of CBD.
The salve contains full-spectrum CBD extracted from hemp grown in North Carolina, US.
The salve contains cocoa butter as one of the ingredients.
There are three customer reviews on the company website. All of them have rated the salve 5 stars.
Each bottle is priced at $50 for 1.7 oz of CBD salve.
The company gets the products tested by independent third-party labs.
The salve is made using full-spectrum CBD oil, sunflower seed oil, castor seed oil, beeswax, cocoa seed butter, shea butter, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, and other ingredients.
How to Apply Naternal Defend CBD Salve?
- Take a small quantity of the salve and apply it to the affected area
- Rub it into the skin until it is fully absorbed
- Store the salve at room temperature
- It is not meant for internal consumption
- Do not use the salve after more than a year of opening
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The products are tested by ACS Laboratory, Sun City Center, FL.
- We could not find the batch number of the product on the company website.
- The product passes the US and European limits for THC as it contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Find the lab reports here: https://naternal.com/pages/coas
Naternal was founded in 2017 when a doctor suggested prescription drugs to provide the CEO and founder’s daughter respite from night terrors. Naternal is a completely-owned subsidiary of Root Bioscience, Inc. The company headquarters are situated in North Carolina, US. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://naternal.com/pages/contact-us or 888-825-0930.
The company headquarters are located at Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA.
Customers can mail at email@example.com for information about the company’s return policy.
CBD Extraction Method
The company extracts CBD from hemp plants using ethanol processes they have engineered and built. The hemp extract oils are refined into the purified distillate oils in the finishing lab owned by the company at Research Triangle Park.
Quality of Customer Support
The company’s support team is available by phone, email, and through the Contact Us page on their website.
The company is currently shipping only within the US. It uses USPS or UPS shipping services. The delivery time is 2-7 business days.
READ THIS NEXT
There are a lot of CBD salves available on the market. They all have different strengths and ingredients. Here’s a list of the top 7 CBD salves on the market today, and we’ve covered every little detail so you can make a well-informed choice.
Discover all you need to know about CBD salves to determine if this type of topical would be a good choice for your needs. Discover when it’s best to use a salve and when to use a different type of topical.