Love CBD Balm Reviewed
Product & Pricing
Love CBD Balm
100mg of CBD
300mg of CBD
1000mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this balm
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
100mg and 300mg
10g and 30g
The company doesn’t offer a money-back guarantee
- The company is a member of the Cannabis Trade Association
- The product has free second-class shipping within the UK
- The product contains natural ingredients
- The product can be a little expensive
- The lab report for this balm is not available on the company website
- The company doesn’t ship outside of Europe
This Balm Vs Competitors
Based on the 18 CBD balms we have evaluated to date, Love CBD Balm ranks 17th out of 18.
|16||Leef Organics Revive CBD Balm||58.33|
|17||Love CBD Balm||53.33|
|18||Dixie Synergy CBD Topicals||41.66|
Love CBD Balm is a multipurpose skin balm. It claims to nourish the skin and make it soft with regular usage. The cream can be applied whenever required. It contains hemp seed oil and terpenes, along with various moisturizing and nourishing natural ingredients.
Findings: Love CBD Balm
Each jar of 10g CBD balm contains 100mg of CBD strength.
Each jar of 30g CBD balm contains 300mg of CBD strength.
The company uses cannabis Sativa extract in the product. The cannabis is sourced from different pesticide-free farms in Europe.
The cream has a sweet scent due to the presence of vanilla.
There are no customer reviews on the company website.
One jar of 10g CBD balm is priced at £13.99.
One jar of 30g CBD balm is priced at £22.99.
The product might have been tested by an independent third-party lab.
The CBD balm contains coconut oil, beeswax, grape seed oil, shea butter, rosemary, theobroma cacao, vanilla planifolia, and cannabis sativa extract. The natural ingredients nourish the skin and make it soft and smooth.
How to Apply Love CBD Balm?
- Take some cream and apply to the skin as often as needed
- It provides multiple benefits and nourishes the skin
- It is a cosmetic product and should not be consumed internally
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The company gets the products tested by Adact labs, though we could not find the lab report for this product on the website.
- There is no batch number-wise information for lab reports on the company website.
- The product passes the US and UK limits for THC.
- Find the lab report here:
- If the report is not available, contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Love CBD
Founded in 2014, Love CBD aims to supply high-quality CBD products at an affordable price. The company believes in using natural ingredients to manufacture its range of CBD products. The company HQ is in Burwell. Contact: email@example.com.
The company headquarters is located in Burwell, Cambridgeshire, UK.
The company doesn’t offer a money-back guarantee.
CBD Extraction Method
The company follows the CO2 extraction method.
Quality of Customer Support
Customers can contact customer support through email, phone, or the contact form on the website (https://www.lovecbd.org/contact-us/).
The company ships the CBD products throughout Europe except for Norway and Iceland. Based in the UK, the company offers free second-class postage and first-class postage for £3. Customers can pay £8 for guaranteed next day delivery and personally sign to receive the parcel. It takes between 1-3 days to deliver the parcels (based on the method chosen). International shipping attracts £8 for Tracked Airmail and £35 for Express Airmail.