Ignite CBD Topicals Reviewed
1. Ignite Sports Cream
Product & Pricing
Ignite Sports Cream
1000mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
- The CBD sports cream comes in three scents/ flavors
- It is a water-based cream for fast absorption by the skin
- It creates a cooling sensation when it is applied to the affected area
- The company doesn’t ship the products to all states within the US
- There are no lab results for the sports cream on the company website
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, Ignite Sports Cream ranks 10th out of 87.
|9||Medterra CBD Cream||80|
|10||Ignite Sports Cream||80|
|11||American Shaman 500 Topical Cream||80|
The premium CBD sports cream by Ignite is said to provide relief after a workout session or after strenuous physical activity that leads to muscle and joint discomfort. The cream has a fast-absorbing formula and provides quick results. The bottle comes in an easy-to-use size that can be carried from one place to another. The cream doesn’t contain THC and is free of parabens, synthetic fragrances, and sulfates. This CBD sports cream is vegan, cruelty-free, and eco-friendly.
The sports cream has a powerful herbal formula that relieves topical pain and provides a cooling sensation. It also moisturizes the skin, and the scents are said to recharge the users through aromatherapy. The cream is free of pesticides and has been genetically modified to make it gluten-free. It is ISO 19075:2015 certified.
Findings: Ignite Sports Cream
Each bottle contains 1000mg of CBD. It releases 33mg of CBD per serving.
The cream is made using pure CBD isolate extracted from hemp grown in the Pacific Northwest US farms.
The sports cream comes in three fragrances/ variants- lemon, lavender, and unscented.
The product has an average of 4.8 stars rating on the company website. 47 customers rated the product 5 stars, 8 of them rated it 4 stars, and 1 customer rated it 3 stars.
Each bottle of the sports cream is priced at $45 (for 3.4 fl oz). Customers with a subscription can get a 10% discount on the price.
An independent third-party lab has tested the product.
The sports cream is made using CBD Isolate, Arnica Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Peppermint Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Lemon or Lavender essential oils (based on the chosen scent), and other ingredients that provide relief from topical pain
How to Apply Ignite Sports Cream?
- Take a small quantity of the cream (nickel-sized)
- Apply to the affected area
- Reuse as needed throughout the day
- Avoid broken skin and sensitive areas
- The cream is for external use only
- Consult a physician before using the cream if pregnant or nursing
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The company gets the products tested by SC Laboratories, Santa Cruz, CA, USA.
- Customers can use the batch number of the product to check the lab results on the company website.
- A link to the lab results page is provided on the individual product webpage as well.
- The product passes the US and European limits for THC as it does not contain THC.
- Find the lab results here:
- Enter the name or the batch number of the product.
IGNITE aims to provide excellent CBD products manufactured from premium quality ingredients. The company promotes itself as a catalyst for a healthy lifestyle. The company is cGMP compliant and is ISO certified. The company sells its products on its website and retail stores in the US. Contact: https://ignite.co/pages/contact or firstname.lastname@example.org
The company headquarters is located at 400 South Fourth Street, 3rd Floor, Las Vegas, NV, United States.
The company doesn’t offer a money-back guarantee. But, the customers can avail a 30-day refund policy (from the date of the purchase) for unopened and unused products. Customers are asked to contact the support team via email for more information.
CBD Extraction Method
The company uses the ethanol extraction method (using food-grade ethanol) to extract CBD oil from hemp sourced from the Pacific Northwest US farms. The CBD extracts are achieved through short path distillation.
Quality of Customer Support
Customers can contact customer support via phone and the contact us page on the company website.
The company ships the CBD products only within the US apart from the following states- Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
The delivery time is 2-5 business days. The company uses USPS shipping services and provides free shipping on orders over $40.