Green Roads Muscle and Joint Relief CBD Cream Reviewed
What You need To Know
CBD makes up 11.67% of Green Roads Muscle and Joint Relief CBD Cream. Each ml will cost you about 0.13$ which is good value for money.
The cream scents are Menthol and Lavender. Its medium texture makes it ideal when you need to apply CBD to large parts of the body.
The combination of glycerin, vitamin E, and CBD makes this CBD Cream a good choice for skincare.
A large portion of customer reviews indicates Green Roads Muscle and Joint Relief CBD Cream may be an average pain reliever and have anti-inflammatory benefits.
Our analysis of the product strength, formulation, and lab test results help substantiate those claims.
Product & Pricing
Green Roads Muscle and Joint Relief CBD Cream
50mg of CBD
150mg of CBD
350mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
350mg, 150mg and 50mg
1 oz and 0.3 oz
Menthol and Lavender
No Information on the company website
- The cream provides good relief from pain
- The company offers a discount for veterans or those on active duty
- The cream is smooth and nonsticky
- The new version of the cream has more of a menthol scent than lavender
- The new version of the cream is thicker
- The pump doesn’t come off completely
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, Green Roads Muscle and Joint Relief CBD Cream ranks 41st out of 87.
|41||Green Roads Muscle and Joint Relief CBD Cream||66.66|
|42||NuLife Pain Relieving CBD Cream||66.66|
The CBD Muscle and Joint cream by Green Roads is said to provide relief from cramps, soreness, and stiffness in the muscles and joints of the body. The cream is made using American grown hemp and doesn’t contain THC.
It is vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and doesn’t contain any artificial flavors or coloring. The bottle has an easy-to-use pump applicator.
Findings: Green Roads Muscle and Joint Relief CBD Cream
The cream comes with two CBD strengths- 150mg and 350mg (for every 1 oz) bottle and 50mg CBD strength in the travel size bottle.
The cream contains CBD isolate extracted from Florida, Colorado, and Kentucky grown hemp.
The cream has a pleasant and mild scent due to the use of menthol and lavender.
There are 77 customer reviews on the product webpage. The average rating of the cream is 4.4 stars. 52 customers have rated it 5 stars, 19 have rated it 4 stars, 4 have rated it 3 stars, and 2 have rated it 2 stars.
- Each travel size tube of 0.3 oz costs $11.99
- Each bottle of 150mg CBD cream costs $24.99 for 1 oz
- Each bottle of 350mg CBD cream costs $44.99 for 1 oz
The company gets the products tested by third-party labs.
The cream is made using water, safflower, glycerin, avocado oil, lavender oil, xanthan gum, vitamin E, cucumber fruit extract, chamomile fruit extract, bentonite clay, and other ingredients that claim to provide relief from muscle and joint pains.
How to Apply Green Roads Muscle and Joint Relief CBD Cream?
- Take a small quantity of the cream
- Apply to the affected area and rub it into the skin
- Use once every 4-6 hours (or as needed)
- The cream is meant for external use only
- Close the lid tightly and store in a cool, dry place
- If pregnant or nursing, consult a doctor before using the cream
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The company gets the products tested by Kaycha Labs,
- Customers can find the lad reports for each batch number of the product on the product webpage.
- The product passes the US and European limits for THC as it is THC-free.
- Find all lab reports here by entering the batch number: https://greenroads.com/labsheets
About Green Roads
Green Roads was founded in 2013. The Co-founder, Laura Fuentes, worked as a compounding pharmacist with more than 25 years of experience before starting the company. The brand sells an array of CBD products in the market. The HQ is in South Florida. Contact: https://greenroads.com/pages/contact-us or [email protected]
The company headquarters is located in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
There is no information on the company website.
CBD Extraction Method
The company uses the CO2 extraction method to extract CBD from US grown hemp.
Quality of Customer Support
Customers can contact customer support via email, phone, live chat, and contact us page on the company website. The team replies to emails within a day.
The company offers free 2-day shipping on orders for $50 or more placed within the US. The delivery time is around 5 business days. The company uses FedEx for shipping. If the delivery address is a PO Box, it will use USPS. The company $9.95 as shipping charges for orders less than $50.
The company doesn’t directly ship to Europe. However, interested customers can contact the wholesaler here: https://cbdwellnesscentre.co.uk/
READ THIS NEXT
There are a lot of CBD creams out there. They all differ in their strengths and ingredients. In this article, we provide a list of the 7 best CBD Creams out there. To make your life easier, we broken down every detail about each of CBD products we picked.