FOCL CBD Relief Cream Reviewed
Product & Pricing
FOCL CBD Relief Cream
500mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
Menthol and Camphor
7 – 10 days
- The cream is nongreasy and smells good
- The cream provides good relief throughout the night
- The cream contains nondetectable traces of THC
- The cream comes in a single size
- The company doesn’t ship outside of the USA
- The cream can be ordered online only
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, FOCL CBD Relief Cream ranks 26th out of 87.
|25||Miracle CBD Chiro Anti-Aging Cream||73.333|
|26||FOCL CBD Relief Cream||73.33|
|27||CBDistillery CBDefine® Skin Care Cream||73.33|
The FOCL relief cream claims to provide temporary relief from minor pains and aches in muscles and joints. The cream is said to reduce inflammation and relieve sore, stiff muscles. The presence of menthol and camphor provides a cooling and soothing sensation.
People with an active lifestyle will find relief from using the cream after a long day. The cream can be used after an intense workout session. It comes in an easy to use and carry a pump bottle. Users can carry the bottle in their gym bag. The cream also contains organic essential oils that nourish the skin.
The cream is vegan, non-GMO, GMP certified and tested by third-party labs.
Findings: FOCL CBD Relief Cream
Each bottle contains 500mg CBD.
The cream contains full spectrum CBD extracted from New Mexico and US grown hemp.
The cream contains menthol and camphor.
There are18 customer reviews on the company website. The cream has an average of 4.9 stars rating. 17 customers rated it 5 stars, and one customer rated it 4 stars.
Each bottle of relief cream is priced at $59 (for 3.38 oz). Subscribers save 10% and get the product for $52.99 per month.
The product has been tested by independent third-party labs.
The cream contains full spectrum CBD, aqua, aloe vera leaf juice, organic rosemary leaf extract, organic arnica extract, citric acid, xanthan gum, tapioca starch, shea butter, wintergreen oil, menthol, camphor bark, eucalyptus oil, and other ingredients that provide relief from sore and stiff muscles.
How to Apply FOCL CBD Relief Cream?
- Clean the skin where you want to apply the cream
- Rub the cream into the affected area
- Use 3-4 times a day
- Wash hands immediately after application
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use the cream on broken skin, open wounds, cuts and bruises
- People with sensitive skin should do a patch test
- Not recommended for children less than 12 years of age
- The cream is meant for external use only
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Avoid exposure to sunlight or excess heat
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The company gets the products tested by Kaycha Labs, Florida.
- The lab report for the cream is available on the product webpage.
- The product passes the US and European limits for THC as it contains nondetectable traces of THC.
- Find the lab report here by clicking on view test results:
FOCL is founded by Ken Lawson. The company believes in supplying plant-powered wellness CBD products in the market. The company focuses on transparency and quality. The headquarters is located in Thousand Oaks, CA. Contact: https://focl.com/pages/contact or [email protected]
The company headquarters is located in Thousand Oaks, CA. The distribution unit is in Denver, CO.
The company offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. Customers who opted for a one-time purchase and subscriptions are eligible for the offer. The processing time is 24-48 hours after the package reaches the company. Contact customer care for more information.
CBD Extraction Method
The company uses the CO2 extraction method to extract CBD from hemp.
Quality of Customer Support
Contact customer support via phone, email, live chat, and contact us page on the company website.
The shipping time is 3-7 business days. The company offers free shipping for orders over $50 and on subscriptions. For orders below $50, the shipping rate is flat at $6.60. It currently ships to 47 states in the USA, except Idaho, Nebraska, and South Dakota. The company doesn’t currently ship outside of the USA.
READ THIS NEXT
There are a lot of CBD creams out there. They all differ in their strengths and ingredients. In this article, we provide a list of the 7 best CBD Creams out there. To make your life easier, we broken down every detail about each of CBD products we picked.