FAB CBD Cream Review
What You need To Know
CBD makes up 10.17% of FAB CBD Cream. Each ml will cost you about 0.08$ which is poor value for money.
The cream scent is orange. Its medium texture makes it ideal when you need to apply CBD to large parts of the body.
The combination of aloe vera, vitamin E, and CBD makes this CBD Cream a good choice for skincare.
A large portion of 264 customer reviews indicates FAB CBD Cream may be a very good pain reliever and have anti-inflammatory benefits.
Our analysis of the product strength, formulation, and lab test results help substantiate those claims.
Product & Pricing
FAB CBD Topical CBD Cream
600mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
- The cream has a nice fresh scent
- The cream provides relief from joint and muscle pains
- The cream has less than 0.3% THC
- Some customers find the price a bit expensive
- The CBD strength may not be enough for all customers
- The cream comes in a single size
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, FAB CBD Topical CBD Cream ranks 6th out of 87.
|5||Prehemptive Natural Pain Relief CBD Cream||85|
|6||FAB CBD Topical CBD Cream||84|
|7||1937 Wellness CBD Comfort Cream||83|
FAB CBD topical cream is made using full-spectrum hemp extract and claims to provide relief from everyday stresses, body pains after a workout session and also to create a calming effect on the user. The cream is meant for topical application to the affected area. The cream is made using organic hemp and doesn’t contain any pesticides. It is non-GMO and has less than 0.3% THC.
Findings: FAB CBD Topical CBD Cream
Each jar contains 600mg of CBD.
The cream is made using full-spectrum CBD extracted from hemp grown in Colorado, USA.
The cream has a subtle blood orange scent when applied.
There are a total of 264 reviews for the cream on the company website, with a maximum of 5 stars and 4 stars reviews. Only two customers rated it 3 stars, while none rated it 2 and 1-star. The company has a total of 1575 customer reviews.
Each jar of topical CBD cream costs $49 (for 2 oz).
The company gets the products tested by third-party labs.
The cream is made using full-spectrum hemp extract, distilled water, cocoa butter, coconut oil, aloe vera, vitamin E, citric acid, chamomile, blood orange essential oil, potassium sorbate, cinnamon, and other ingredients that claim to provide relief from body pains.
How to Apply FAB CBD Topical CBD Cream?
- Take a small quantity of the cream (fingertip-sized)
- Apply to the affected area
- Gently massage it into the skin
- Use another fingertip-sized quantity only if the initial portion feels insufficient
- Try to use the same quantity of cream every day
- Apply the cream to the affected area at the same time every day for better results
- The cream is meant for external use only
- Pregnant and nursing women are recommended to not use the cream
- Do not use on children below 18 years
- Keep the jar in a dry and cool place
- Do not expose to sunlight or excess heat
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The company gets the products tested by Pro Verde Laboratories, located in Massachusetts and Maine.
- The batch-wise lab reports of the product are not found on the company website.
- The product passes the US and European limits for THC as it contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Find the lab reports here: https://fabcbd.com/lab-reports/
About FAB CBD
The company headquarters is located in Wisconsin, USA. The company also has an office in Manchester, UK.
The company has a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. It may take up to 4 weeks to complete the process. Customers are asked to include the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Contact customer support for more information. Contact: [email protected]
CBD Extraction Method
The company uses the solvent-free CO2 extraction method to extract CBD from Colorado-grown hemp.
Quality of Customer Support
Customers can contact customer support via email, phone, and contact us page on the company website. The team responds to emails within a day.
The company ships the products within and outside the US. The delivery time is around 5-7 business days, excluding holidays for orders in the US. Outside shipping may take about 4 weeks.
The company offers free shipping for orders of $89 or more placed in the US.
READ THIS NEXT
There are a lot of CBD creams out there. They all differ in their strengths and ingredients. In this article, we provide a list of the 7 best CBD Creams out there. To make your life easier, we broken down every detail about each of CBD products we picked.