CBDPure Muscle and Joint Cream Reviewed
Product & Pricing
CBDPure Muscle and Joint Cream
250mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
7 days – 6 weeks
- The tube makes it easy to use
- The company offers a 90-day money-back guarantee
- The cream is smooth and easily absorbed by the skin
- The cream comes in a single size
- The cream is available for online purchase only
- The company ships only to the UK and Canada outside of the US
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, CBDPure Muscle and Joint Cream ranks 36th out of 87.
|35||Sagely Relief & Recovery Cream||70|
|36||CBDPure Muscle and Joint Cream||70|
|37||Nature Script CBD Cryotherapy Pain Relief Gel||70|
The CBD muscle and joint cream claims to provide fast relief from minor pains, aches, sore and stiff muscles, and body joints. It is said to reduce inflammation and provide a cooling and soothing effect due to the presence of white willow bark and menthol.
The cream is made using high-quality natural ingredients and is cruelty-free. It is nongreasy and smooth. It can be easily absorbed by the skin to relieve topical pain in 2-3 minutes. The cream contains nondetectable traces of THC.
Findings: CBDPure Muscle and Joint Cream
Each tube of cream contains 250mg CBD
The cream is made using full spectrum CBD extracted from Colorado, US.
The cream has the scent of menthol.
There are no star-based ratings on the company website. However, half a dozen of customer reviews can be found scrolling. Customers seem to be happy with the results.
Each tube of cream costs $39.99 (for 3 fl oz). Customers can buy a set of three creams at $99.99 and a set of six creams at $169.99.
The product has been tested by independent third-party labs.
The cream is made using full spectrum CBD, water, jojoba seed oil, menthol (for cooling effect), eucalyptus oil, apricot kernel oil, white willow bark extract (pain relief), glycerin, and other ingredients that claim to provide fast relief from muscle and joint pains.
How to Apply CBDPure Muscle and Joint Cream?
- Take a pea-sized quantity of the cream
- Apply to the affected area
- Gently massage it into the skin
- Use it multiple times a day (as and when needed)
- The cream is meant for external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, ears, and nose
- Do not use on open wounds, cuts, or bruises
- The cream will start to show results in 2-3 minutes after application
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The company gets the product tested by Columbia Laboratories, Portland, Oregon.
- Customers can find the lab reports for each batch/ lot for up to past the 24 months on the company website. Contact customer support for more information.
- The product passes the US and European limits for THC as it contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Find the lab reports here: https://www.cbdpurecream.com/lab-test-results/
Nutra Pure LLC sells CBDPure Muscle and Joint cream in the market. The company has its headquarters in Vancouver, WA, with a corporate office in London, UK. Contact: https://www.cbdpurecream.com/contact.html or firstname.lastname@example.org
The company headquarters is located in Vancouver, WA. The company also has a corporate office in London, UK.
The company offers a money-back guarantee for up to 90 days after purchase. Contact customer support for more information.
CBD Extraction Method
The company uses the CO2 extraction method to extract full spectrum CBD from hemp. The cold-press extraction process retains the natural value of hemp.
Quality of Customer Support
Customers can contact customer support via live chat and email address found on the company website.
The company ships the products within the US and to the UK. The delivery time to ship within the US is 3-5 business days. There is a standard shipping rate of $6.95. The shipping rate for the UK is $39.99. The delivery time is around 6 weeks.
READ THIS NEXT
There are a lot of CBD creams out there. They all differ in their strengths and ingredients. In this article, we provide a list of the 7 best CBD Creams out there. To make your life easier, we broken down every detail about each of CBD products we picked.