CBD2HEAL CBD Healing Salve 2000mg Review
Product & Pricing
CBD 2 Heal CBD Salve
2000mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
Original and Peppermint Scent
- The salve comes in two flavors and 4 strengths
- It is THC-free
- It contains 99% pure CBD isolate
- The salve spreads easily and provides relief from topical pain
- The company ships only in Canada
- The extraction method and source of CBD are not mentioned
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, FAB CBD Topical CBD Cream ranks 6th out of 87.
|5||Prehemptive Natural Pain Relief CBD Cream||85|
|6||FAB CBD Topical CBD Cream||84|
|7||1937 Wellness CBD Comfort Cream||83|
The CBD2HEAL CBD Healing Salve 2000mg claims to provide relief from muscle and joint pains. The salve provides fast relief and spreads easily when applied. It is THC-free and delivers effective results by relieving topical pain.
Findings: CBD2Heal CBD Healing Salve
Each jar of salve contains 2000mg of CBD.
The salve is made using 99% pure CBD isolate.
The CBD salve comes in two scents- original and peppermint.
There are three customer reviews on the company website. Two customers have rated it 5 stars, and one customer has rated it 4 stars.
Each tin jar is priced at CAD 144.99 for 2 oz of CBD salve.
Subscribers can purchase the product for $115.99/ month.
The company gets the products tested by independent third-party labs.
The CBD salve is made using CBD isolate, organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, peppermint oil, laurel leaf essential oil, cayenne pepper oil, juniper berry essential oil, and other essential ingredients.
How to Apply CBD2Heal CBD Healing Salve?
- Take a small quantity of the salve
- Apply to the affected area
- Store in a cool and dry place
- It is not meant for internal consumption
- Always consult a physician before use
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The products are tested by Canvas Labs, Vancouver, Canada.
- We can find the batch number of the product on the company website.
- The product passes the US and European limits for THC as it is THC-free.
- The link to the certificate of analysis is found on the product webpage.
- Link: https://cbd2heal.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/CBD2Heal_Salve_2000-v2.pdf
CBD2HEAL is a Canadian company founded by a seasoned chemist and run by a team of experts with more than 40 years of collective experience. The company sells its wide range of CBD products throughout Canada. The offices are located in Toronto and Quebec. Contact: https://cbd2heal.ca/contact-us/ or email@example.com or 1 (888) 200-4990.
The company has its offices in two locations:
- Toronto: 30 Via Renzo Drive, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4S 0B8
- Quebec: 1918 Boul Saint Régis, Dorval, QC H9P 1H6
The company offers a 30-day guarantee to customers who are not fully satisfied with the products. Customers are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the order. The refund process will take 3-5 business days.
CBD Extraction Method
The extraction process is not mentioned on the company website.
Quality of Customer Support
Customers can contact the support team via phone, email, and the Contact Us page on the company website.
The company offers free shipping on all orders over $150. The company uses Xpresspost from Ontario for shipping orders. The shipping time is 2-3 business days for cities and 5-8 business days for rural areas. The shipping cost is based on the location and is calculated during the purchase.
First-time subscribers are eligible for a 20% discount on the first order.
The company currently ships only within Canada. That said, interested wholesalers can contact the team to become global partners of the brand.
READ THIS NEXT
There are a lot of CBD salves available on the market. They all have different strengths and ingredients. Here’s a list of the top 7 CBD salves on the market today, and we’ve covered every little detail so you can make a well-informed choice.
Discover all you need to know about CBD salves to determine if this type of topical would be a good choice for your needs. Discover when it’s best to use a salve and when to use a different type of topical.