Beezbee CBD Cream Reviewed
Product & Pricing
Beezbee CBD Cream
200mg of CBD
500mg of CBD
1200mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
200mg, 500mg, and 1200mg
Lavender and Blood Orange
The company doesn’t offer any money-back guarantee. It also doesn’t have a refund or exchange policy
- The products are available online and offline
- Customers can choose the CBD strength based on their pain
- The cream has nice scents
- The lab reports are not accessible
- The company doesn’t accept returns
- There are no proper customer reviews on the company website
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, Beezbee CBD Cream ranks 62nd out of 87.
|61||BASKiN CBD Body Wellness Cream||60|
|62||Beezbee CBD Cream||60|
|63||CAD Rasta Cream||60|
BeeZBee CBD Pain Cream claims to provide relief from body pains and inflammation. The topical cream is available in two scents- lavender and blood orange. Customers can choose from among the three CBD strengths offered by the company.
The product is made using natural oils and CO2 extracted hemp seed oil. Most products by the company contain less than 0.3% THC.
Findings: beeZbee CBD Pain Cream
The CBD pain cream comes in three different CBD strengths- 200mg, 500mg, and 1200mg.
The full spectrum CBD oil is made from hemp organically grown in Colorado, USA.
The creams come in two scents- lavender and blood orange.
The creams have 2 5-star reviews each on the company website.
- $50 for 200mg (2 oz)
- $90 for 500 mg (2 oz)
- $160 for 1200mg (2 oz)
The company gets the products tested by independent labs, though we could not find the test results for the pain cream.
The creams are made using full-spectrum hemp seed oil and other natural ingredients such as aloe vera, cocoa butter, coconut oil, Vitamin E, olive oil, chamomile, cinnamon, and blood orange / lavender essential oil. This makes the cream smooth and gives it a nice fragrance.
How to Apply beeZbee CBD Pain Cream?
- Take a teeny amount (a dab) of the cream and apply it to the affected area
- Apply on veinous areas like the wrist or ankle for more relief
- Do not consume internally
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- Could not find the third-party lab details.
- We could not find batch-wise lab reports of the product.
- The cream contains around 0.3% THC and passes the US limits for THC.
- The link has the lab reports for some products sold by the company. We could not find a lab report for any of the pain creams.
About Beezbee CBD
The company was established in 2016 and supplies various CBD products in the US. The products are available at both retail stores and online stores. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The address is not mentioned on the company website.
The company doesn’t offer any money-back guarantee. It also doesn’t have a refund or exchange policy.
CBD Extraction Method
The company uses the CO2 extraction method to extract hemp oil.
Quality of Customer Support
Customers can contact customer support through the contact page on the company website.
The company offers free shipping for all orders over $50. The shipping costs (for less than $50) are calculated in the cart. Customers have the option of choosing express or next-day delivery as well. The company ships the products in the US.