Aspen Green Muscle Relief Cooling Cream Reviewed
Product & Pricing
Aspen Green Muscle Relief Cooling Cream
1000mg of CBD
Lets first look at the decision making factors you should be considering before buying this cream
Decision Making Factors
For Skin Conditions
For General Skin Care
Value For Money
- The cream works well to provide relief from muscle pain
- The cream relieves from knee and joint pains
- The cream is available in only a single size
- The company doesn’t ship outside the US
This Cream Vs Competitors
Based on the 87 CBD creams we have evaluated to date, Aspen Green Muscle Relief Cooling Cream ranks 4th out of 87.
|3||Purekana Muscle and Joint Pain Relief Ointment||89|
|4||Aspen Green Muscle Relief Cooling Cream||86|
|5||Prehemptive Natural Pain Relief CBD Cream||85|
The cream claims to provide relief from joint pains, sore and stiff muscles, and daily stresses. The cream is 98% organic and is free from sulfates, parabens, toxins, formaldehyde, and phthalates.
The cream has menthol that provides a cooling sensation and arnica that reduces pain and inflammation. The cream contains less than 0.3% THC.
Findings: Aspen Green Muscle Relief Cooling Cream
The cream contains 1000mg CBD.
The cream is made using full spectrum CBD extracted from hemp grown in certified Colorado farms.
The cream has menthol as one of the ingredients.
The company has been rated 5 stars by 81 customers on various digital platforms.
Each jar of the muscle relief cooling cream costs $85.00 (for 2 oz).
The cream has been tested by third-party labs.
The cream contains-Full – spectrum CBD along with CBN, CBG, CBC, CBDA, and less than 0.3% THC. It also contains purified water, mango kernel butter, jojoba seed oil, evening primrose oil, organic tea tree oil, organic arnica extract, organic calendula extract, organic menthol, and other ingredients that claim to provide relief from muscle soreness and stiffness.
How to Apply Aspen Green Muscle Relief Cooling Cream?
- Take a small quantity of the cream
- Gently massage the cream to the affected areas (back, neck, and shoulders)
- Do not use the cream on sensitive areas
- Do not consume the cream internally
What does the 3rd Party Testing & Lab Results Reveal?
- The company gets the products tested by Botanicor Laboratories, Denver, CO.
- Customers can enter the lot/ batch number of the product on the CoA page to get the lab results.
- The lab results are also found on the individual product webpage.
- Customers can also scan the QR code on the product to directly download the lab reports.
- The product passes the US and European limits for THC as it contains less than 0.3% THC.
- Find the lab reports here: https://www.aspengreen.com/coa/
About Aspen Green
Aspen Green is committed to supplying the purest form of full spectrum in its wide range of CBD products. The company ships the products throughout the US and has its headquarters in Denver. Contact: email@example.com or https://www.aspengreen.com/contact/
The company headquarters is located in Denver, Colorado.
The company has a 60-day money-back guarantee policy. Contact the support team for more information.
CBD Extraction Method
The company uses CO2 extraction method.
Quality of Customer Support
Customers can contact customer support via phone, email, live chat, or the contact page on the company website.
The company provides free shipping on orders over $99. The standard shipping rate is $3-5 for orders less than $99. The delivery time is around 3-7 business days.
READ THIS NEXT
There are a lot of CBD creams out there. They all differ in their strengths and ingredients. In this article, we provide a list of the 7 best CBD Creams out there. To make your life easier, we broken down every detail about each of CBD products we picked.